Residential Window Cleaning Lakeway
Gwyndow’s Window Cleaning offers the highest-quality residential window cleaning service in Lakeway TX and the surrounding areas
The Highest-Quality Window Cleaning in Lakeway:
- All of our Lakeway window cleaners are highly trained. Our window cleaning training program typically lasts six months, and we are always improving our training methods. We are trained to be careful and meticulous. We will leave your home looking like it did when we arrived, with the exception of spotlessly clean windows.
- We offer competitive window cleaning pricing in Lakeway & surrounding areas. We should be within 10% of the price of any major Lakeway window cleaning competitor, and often times we are priced lower.
- We only use eco-friendly window cleaning products that are safe for children and pets, as well as the environment.
- Our Lakeway window cleaners will work with your schedule. There are no cancellation fees or reschedule fees ever with Gwyndow’s. All we ask is that you let us know as soon as you are able if you need to cancel or reschedule, so we have time to put another customer in your slot. You don’t necessarily need to be home for us to clean the windows or do an estimate. Your presence is based on your comfort level. As long as we have the access we need, and you’re reachable by phone, we are self-sufficient.
- You have access to our window cleaners in Lakeway 24/7. When you schedule an appointment with us, you receive your Lakeway window cleaners phone number so you can speak with them directly. Likewise, you may contact Robin, the owner, at any time by calling our office number
We are extremely careful in and around your home:
- We wear foot coverings or take off our shoes to protect your floors.
- We lay towels down when we’re working inside and use minimal water so there are never drips left where we work.
- We take great care around your landscaping.
- Our ladders have rubber feet and wool bonnets to protect your walls and floors.
We hand detail the glass, brush your screens, and wipe out the visible part of your tracks. We never spray water to clean your windows. And, we use ladders, not poles, to access your second-story windows.
Our 8-Step Lakeway Window Cleaning Process:
- Scrub your window with our hand mops and our solution of water and Glass Gleam 4.
- Scrape your window to remove any haze or over-spray. (Unless the window is tempered, see FAQ)
- Scrub your window a second time.
- Squeegee your window.
- Detail your window with surgical rags that leave no fibers behind.
- Do a quick wipe of all the loose dirt in the visible part of the track
- Remove, brush, and replace your screen.
- Finally, we double check that your window is as clean as possible.
We Remove Calcium and Rust Stains On Your Windows
If calcium and rust stains are a problem for your windows, we offer a solution to eliminate them. We’re also able to remove rust on the side of a building and around window frames. Learn more about our rust removal service here.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will make sure your expectations are met and concerns are addressed or you owe us nothing for our services. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you don’t owe us anything until we make it right. If we can’t make it right, your window cleaning is on the house.
We are 100% insured. We have a $2 million liability insurance policy, workers compensation insurance, and we’re fidelity bonded. Although we’re 100% accident-free and intend to stay that way, we are covered just in case. Ask any of our crew members to show you proof of insurance.
See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information on residential window cleaning. If you ever have any questions about our Lakeway windowing cleaning service, please call us at 512-444-1954.